- Christina Lamm Elder and Special Needs Law Journal, Vol. 31 No. 3 “A Tax Map to Your MAPT” 2021.
- Deidre M. Baker Elder and Special Needs Law Journal, Vol. 31 No. 3 “A Look at Modern Day Guardianships” 2021.
- Christina Lamm Elder and Special Needs Law Journal, Vol. 31 No. 1 “Testamentary Capacity and the Elusive Lucid Interval With Tips for Assessing Capacity During the COVID-19 Pandemic” 2021.
- Deidre M. Baker Nassau Lawyer “Long-Term Care Planning with Trusts” March 2021
- Christina Lamm Nassau Lawyer “I Don’t Qualify for Community Medicaid Because I Have Too Much Income” March 2021
- Lisa R. Valente Nassau Lawyer, Vol. 69 No. 7 “Drafting Estate Planning Documents for Non-English Speaking Clients” March 2020
- Deidre M. Baker Nassau Lawyer, Vol 69 No. 7 “Life Estate Deed: Pitfalls and Considerations” March 2020
- Christina Lamm Nassau Lawyer, Vol. 69 No. 7 “My Spouse Cut Me Out of the Will – Now What?” March 2020
- Lisa R. Valente Elder and Special Needs Law Journal, Vol. 29 No. 4 “Constitutional Challenges to Article 17-A Guardianships” Fall 2019
- Deidre Baker Nassau Lawyer, Vol. 68 No. 7 “CDPAP: Medicaid Recipients Can Choose Their Caregivers” March 2019
- Deidre Baker NYSBA The Senior Lawyer, Vol. 10 No. 2 “Settling a Personal Injury Claim While Providing Comprehensive Counsel” Fall/Winter 2018
- Deidre Baker Nassau Lawyer, Vol. 67 No. 7 “Settling a Personal Injury Claim While Providing Comprehensive Counsel” March 2018
- Deidre Baker Elder and Special Needs Law Journal, Vol.27 “Securing Medicaid Benefits for Those With an Immediate Need” Spring 2017
- Deidre Baker Nassau Lawyer “Promissory Notes: Medicaid’s “Plan B”” March 2017
- Deidre Baker New York State Trial Lawyers Association: Bill of Particulars, Vol. II 2016 “Guardians and Personal Injury Attorneys: Aligned Interests”
- Deidre Baker Nassau Lawyer “Planning with Trusts” October 2016
CALL US FOR PEACE OF MIND TODAY
LOCATED IN GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK, MAKOFSKY LAW GROUP, P.C. (formerly Makofsky & Associates, P.C. formerly Raskin & Makofsky, LLP) HAS SERVED CLIENTS IN AREAS INCLUDING LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK CITY, MANHATTAN, QUEENS, BROOKLYN, BRONX, WHITE PLAINS, MINEOLA, HEMPSTEAD, LEVITTOWN, MASSAPEQUA, BETHPAGE, SYOSSET, OYSTER BAY, GLEN COVE, PORT WASHINGTON, MANHASSET, GREAT NECK, WOODMERE, VALLEY STREAM, ELMONT, FLORAL PARK, FLUSHING, KEW GARDENS AND FOREST HILLS, NEW HYDE PARK, EAST MEADOW, PLAINVIEW, Merrick, Westbury, Long Beach, Oceanside, Franklin Square, Huntington and Rockville Centre.
Attorney Advertising: Information contained in this website may be considered attorney advertising. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
*Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation as approved by the American Bar Association. Certification is not required for the practice of law in the State of New York.